For those enthusiasts who keep keying in searches on popular search engines on how to convert mp4 to mp3 – free mp4 to mp3 converter – freemake video converter is the answer. The need for conversion may arise because a user has different devices and each device requires its own file format to play an audio or video. A search on www.laptopmag.com yields some articles to convert a video that is compatible with different gaming consoles. But why go through the trouble when a single tool can take care of it.
The Freemake Video Converter is available online for free for any person to download. The Pro Version of the tool has been given for free for academic and educational individuals. Some of the features of this award-winning software that a user gets access to are:
1. One can edit videos like cut them, merge more than one file or even rotate them.
2. Subtitles can be added to the video to make it simpler to understand.
3. The user can choose from more than three hundred file formats to convert. Some of them are FLV, HD, DVIX, MP4, AVI, MKV, XVID, TS, MP3, DVD, etc.
4. It also offers present conversions that makes it possible to play a video on any one of the 100+ devices. Need to play the same video song on Apple phone and the Sony PSP or maybe Nokia and Xbox, the video converter can do it with a simple click of a button.
5. A non-protected DVD or Blu-Ray can be ripped or burned.
6. One can also use the tool to create a visual with music in the background or a slideshow.
These were some of the core functions that PRO version offers to users. There are some other advantages of using it over the free version. There is no watermark of the brand added to the video, no matter the length. One can use it to download videos from YouTube and convert it into the preferred format. The video converter can also be used on other websites to download videos. It automatically removes any black bars. The rate of conversion is up to 2 times faster in the PRO version. It also gives the option to create a backup. Even the size and font of the subtitle can be changed using the software.
While teachers and students had the option to get it for free, others can buy it just for $59.90. If you don’t feel like shelling out that much of money, millions of users have used the free video conversion tool all over the world. It is just as good and offers most of the options that are needed in daily life. It can be used to download legal streams from the net. Want to download a video from one of these sites:
Even a local site then the free video converter is your go-to software. You can use it to save the online video in “as-is” condition in mp4, WebM, FLV format.